I am buying a presale and get a mortgage. The broker wants a huge amount of information that in my view is not warranted. Can you help get a different
Help with filling out your mortgage application? The broker only asks what the bank or financial institution wants of him/her. Right now, the requirements to get a mortgage are nuts! Just do it: This goes for everybody:
- Get your T4s and T1s for the last 2 years (at least) in order.
- Get your lease agreement or your purchase agreement including disclosure statements.
- Get your rental properties income and mortgage statements.
- Get your bank statements for 3 months (for down payment proof).
- Get a list from your broker (or go online and fill out forms of mortgage brokers…to understand all you need and why).
We may have low interest rates but qualifying is harder than ever…and will get worse.