Ask Ozzie JurockNo Comments

default thumbnail

Q: We are thinking of buying property in Arizona. Are you able to recommend a cross border accountant/specialist to help us with US tax issue etc? We are in the Greater Vancouver area.

A: Come to Landrush 2012 on Feb 4…

Leading cross border expert Dale Walters and 3 other USA Speakers are presenting
Much success,

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment